Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Droopy disses the military

Sen. John "Droopy" Kerry's contempt for America's military was on display in an appearance at Pasadena City College yesterday. According to Droopy, the military is full o' dumbasses:

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and do your homework, and make an effort to be smart, uh, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

I'm sure Droopy will say that the abovementioned quote has been taken out of context. I don't know what could have been said immediately before or after that statement to make it any less contemptuous of those who are currently fighting and dying to protect our freedoms.

That being said, new readers may wonder what's up with the "Droopy" stuff. During the 2004 presidential election, I pointed out on my now-defunct blog that John Kerry looks a whole lot like the cartoon character Droopy. To my new readers I ask ... were these two switched at birth or what? To wit:








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?