Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Governor Kasich?

The state of Ohio was ground zero for the thumping Republicans took in last November's election. If former U.S. Rep. John Kasich decides to run for governor in 2010, as he's now threatening to do, Ohio's flirtation with left-leaning statewide politicos may be very, very brief.

Ohio's current governor, Ted Strickland, had this to say about Kasich's possible entry into the '10 gubernatorial sweepstakes:

"If I do a good job, I don't think anybody will be able to beat me if I chose to run again. [I]f I don't do a good job, probably a whole lot of people could beat me if I chose to run again."

To paraphrase a line from the movie Fargo, that's a fountain of political prognostication ... that's a geyser.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?