Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

Whilst driving home this afternoon, I had my radio tuned into Nashville's Sporting News Radio affiliate. An unnamed top-o'-the-hour news babe said this 'bout Barry Bonds' inevitable besting of Hank Aaron's home run record:

"If you can't embrace Barry Bonds, at least embrace the record."

WTF?!

How is possible to "embrace" a record without "embracing" the individual who holds said record?

Barry Bonds is a steroid-using jackass. He will never - and I mean never - be the Home Run King in my book. Indeed, Barry Bonds ain't in any way qualified to carry Hank Aaron's jock.

If I ever come face to face with one Barry Bonds, I'll "embrace" him and his record by punching him in his steroid-enlarged head.

I'm not scared of Barry Bonds. That ain't no sh**, neither (apologies to Sgt. Hartman).





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?