Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

Je suis arrivé

I guess Joltin' Django, aka the Nigh Seen Creeder, has finally arrived ...
 
About 1 a.m. last Tuesday, for the first time since I started this blog a little over a year ago, I was threatened with physical harm.  The threatening individual didn't contact me via an anonymous "comment" post.  Oh, no.  He was stupid enough to contact me via e-mail, which allowed me to quickly deliver a direct response. (I say "he" because "jayson" was included in the e-mail address to which I sent my response.) 
 
Mr. Jayson didn't take me to task for any particular musing I've posted.  He simply ranted about Republicans and President Bush -- with a great many four-letter words thrown in for, ahem, amplification -- and said I was an idiot for supporting Republicans and President Bush.  Jason ended his e-mail with this (I'm copying and pasting directly from his e-mail):
 
"you think your so smart with your alias and your free website
 
you should have eyes in the back of your head because anyone online can be found"
 
This is a portion of my reply to Mr. Jayson, which I'm posting in case there are other Mr. Jaysons who're contemplating sending me threatening e-mails:
 
"I do not have eyes in the back of my head.  What I do have is a constant traveling companion who does not take kindly to anyone who threatens my person.  His full name is Nine Milli Meter, nickname o' Ruger, and he can put the fear of God into anyone who comes face to, er, barrel with him."
 
A week has now passed; Jayson has not responded.  If and when he does, I'll let you know.  (Oh, and you might wanna pray for him.  God will have more mercy on him now than I will when he comes looking for me.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?