Friday, September 21, 2007

 

Marsha and Jan, sittin' in a tree ... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!


When I was a kid, I hated - and I mean hated - The Brady Bunch. If I'd known about Marsha and Jan's behind-the-scenes sexcapades, I would've tuned in each and every time the Bunch hit the tube!

"Maureen McCormick, best known as Marcia Brady from The Brady Bunch, reveals in her new book that she and co-star Eve Plumb, Jan Brady, built up a romance on set which led to some sexual escapades backstage.

"'The most explosive comments will be how the then-blonde, blue-eyed cutie developed a crush on Eve Plumb, which led to some sexual play. This book will certainly come as a shocker. While Maureen is not a lesbian, she reveals there were some sexual hijinks going on behind the scenes. It’s bizarre because she played such a virginal character on the show.'"





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?