Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

A face only a mama could love

When I was in 6th or 7th grade, one of my best friend's older sister watched the teen-dance flick Girls Just Want to Have Fun every other day. My friend and I watched the movie once, and the only thing either of us liked about it was the fact that Sarah Jessica Parker, who was 19 or 20 at the time, in one short scene stood around in her underwear.

I don't remember if I thought Sarah Jessica Parker was cute at the time; I was probably more impressed by seeing her in her drawers. If I did think she was good looking, however, I can safely say that it was the only time I ever considered her good looking. I mean, look at this (click the pic for the full fugly effect):


The guys at The Superficial sum it up nicely:

"Where’s He-Man? Skeletor’s running around in a wedding dress again. No, hold on, it’s Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of the Sex and the City movie."





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?