Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

Why I'm for Mitt (update)


I'm a man who likes his meatloaf. Nay, I'm a man who freakin' loves meatloaf. No other foodstuff on earth gives me greater pleasure than a juicy hunk of well seasoned, onion-filled ground beef.

My Granny Hobbs could turn out a mighty fine meatloaf. Since I learned to cook in her kitchen, I can make a mean meatloaf myself. But don't take my word for it; simply check out what the Nightly Daily's Chris said 'bout my culinary skills a few months back:

"Joltin' Django makes good meat loaf. I know this first hand."

That said, I heard Mitt Romney on Sean Hannity's radio program yesterday. During a discussion about preferred campaign "road foods," Governor Romney announced that his all-time favorite entrée is ... MEATLOAF!

We all know great minds think alike. Looks like great minds eat alike, too!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?