Tuesday, November 13, 2007

 

"America needs Joltin' Django"

Here we go again!

The following "poster" appeared in a South Nashville workplace today. I didn't know nothin' 'bout it until I seen it. I promptly removed it and placed it in File 13 (I think you know where that is).



If'n you can't read the quote, it says:

"My fellow Americans, this I pledge to you: As your president, I will be all things to all people. There shall be free everything for everybody. Common sense will be a thing of the past. And I shall banish the laws of supply and demand ... forever! I humbly ask for your support and your vote. Thank you!"

The quote in question did trip from my lips. But I was drunk off my ass when I said it. That don't mean that I didn't, well, mean it when I said it. Hell, I say a lot of profound things when I've had a snoot-full. Don't believe me? Well, let's go drinkin' ...!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?