Thursday, November 22, 2007

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things for which I'm thankful (in no particular order):

The 10-12 happy memories I have of my Granny Ruby each day
West End United Methodist Church
310 First Street, SE, Washington, D.C. (look it up)
Lekkerwear.com
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
Tabasco sauce
The Smithereens
My 22-volume Babylonian Talmud
The Andy Griffith Show
Thompson Cigar Co.
My 1988 sunburst Fender Stratocaster
The Wall Street Journal's editorial page
Hog meat (from the tip of its snoot to the end of its tail)
Carl Yastrzemski
Blogger.com
Gene's Barber Shop
The Station Inn
Bruce D (finest friend a feller could have)
My Cleveland Hibore XL driver
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
White onions (imagine Southern cuisine without onions)
The Military Channel
My 2000 Martin OMM acoustic guitar
Bob Mould
Hambone (my cat)
George Dickel Distillery
Twins Enterprise, Inc.
The Metro-Nashville Public Library
Arthur Laffer and Jack Kemp
Nathan's hot dogs
Dr. Leonardo Espinel (best surgeon in Nashville, TN)
My 900-item collection of political memorabilia
Les Canadiens de Montréal
Samuel Smith Brewery
Lenovo Computer Corp.
National Review
The Nashville Sounds
Ma mère et mon père





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?