Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

If you think we live in a free country, you'd better think again

The Nanny State strikes again:

"Scores of grumbling parents facing a threat of jail lined up at a courthouse Saturday to either prove that their school-age kids already had their required vaccinations or see that the youngsters submitted to the needle.

"The get-tough policy in the Washington suburbs of Prince George's County was one of the strongest efforts made by any U.S. school system to ensure its youngsters receive their required immunizations."

If anyone ever tells you that you can't get the flu from a flu shot, kick him in the balls or slap the sh** out of her. I've had two flu shots in my life: one in 2001 and one in 2003. I got sick from both shots. In fact, the 2003 flu shot made me so sick I really thought I was dying. I vowed that I'd never get another flu shot ever again. And I haven't. And I won't.

Keeping that in mind I would have a major problem with anyone telling me that I had to force my children to get flu shots. I don't give a damn who was telling me such (bureaucrats, judges, politicians, people who don't know how to mind their own f'n business, etc.), it would make me and my best friend, Mr. Nine M.L. Meter, very angry. Nobody - and I mean nobody - would like us very much if we were very angry.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?