Saturday, November 17, 2007

 

Not so hot for teacher


Earlier this week, a substitute teacher in Macon, Georgia went, well, nuckin' futs:

"A substitute teacher who worked her first day Wednesday at Bruce Elementary School took off all her clothes from the waist down in front of a class of fourth-graders, according to school officials.

"'They noticed she started to disrobe,' said Bibb County schools assistant superintendent Sylvia McGee. 'From her waist down, she was totally nude.'

"McGee said the substitute, whose name was not released, may have been on medication at the time, because after students went to another classroom to tell another teacher, the substitute was found in the classroom 'nonresponsive.'"

Of all the substitute teachers I had when I was in elementary school, I can't think of a single one that I would've wanted to see partially naked. In fact, if any of 'em had decided to disrobe, I wouldn't be writing this now. I woulda had three simultaneous strokes and woulda given up the ghost right there in the middle of the floor.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?