Friday, December 07, 2007

 

KFC rules!


Singer Bryan Adams (yes, he's still alive) wants KFC to change the way it kills its chickens:

"'C'mon Everybody,' writes the singer in a letter to John Bitove, the CEO of KFC Canada, 'If Ya Wanna Be Bad Ya Gotta be Good.' Which he then follows with something I didn't make up based on Adams' cheesy song titles: 'I'm writing in the hope that you would be open to ways you could improve the lives and deaths of the birds who end up in KFC Canada's buckets.'"

My pledge: Even though I'm not a big fan of fast food, I'm going to quickly patronize any restaurant that finds itself in the crosshairs of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or one of PETA's nitwit celebrity spokesmen (er, spokespersons -- gotta be PC these days). When church lets out on Sunday, I'm going to make a beeline to the nearest KFC; and everytime I take a bite of extra-crispy, I'm going to hum "Cuts Like a Knife."

Take that, Bryan Adams.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?