Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

The Mariah Carey-Stephen Hawking connection


"Mariah Carey wants a Stephen Hawking-type voice machine so she can talk like a robot to people," the Blemish reports.

"Currently, the singer has to communicate through writing when resting her voice before a concert. The voice box type thing would make her life much easier. The superstar says,

"'Before a big show I’m not allowed to speak for two days. It’s boring writing notes. I need Stephen Hawking’s voice machine so I think and it comes out in a robot voice.'"

I think Ms. Carey's on to something. I can't tell you how much I hate walking from my car to the front door of the liquor store. I need me a conveyance of some sort. Perhaps I'll get a wheelchair ... just like the one Stephen Hawking uses!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?