Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Me so happy!


Suddenly, my life makes sense again. The New Kids on the Block will be re-uniting soon! To wit:

"New Kids On The Block maybe be old kids now but they're planning a comeback!

"The band's Web site, www.nkotb.com, which had been dormant, is now back up and running in anticipation of the official announcement, which the source says will be made in the next few weeks.

"The site currently features a television graphic with a fuzzy, flickering photos of NKOTB in their heyday, and a link inviting fans to sign up for info."

I'm gonna have to dig out my old Starter jacket and stone-washed jeans. I'll need a good rat tail, too. I can only hope that I can get a couple of days off to camp out for NKOTB tix. If I can't be on the front row when the boys hit the stage, I will freakin' just die!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?