Thursday, January 17, 2008

 

Mitt Romney is super scary

Ms. Brittney Gilbert, like, so does not like Mitt Romney:

"Mitt Romney is super scary. I mean, he makes Hillary Clinton seem almost human. I saw some clips of him on last night’s newscast and I got the fear. If that is not a robot under malleable synthetic flesh and hair, then I’m Vicki from Small Wonder. Forget the fact that this fucker strapped his dog to the roof his car for the length of several states. Forget the fact that he flips positions more than Jenna Jameson. This guy is creepy right on the surface. After just a few seconds of his answer about his favorite book ('I’d have to go with something like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.'), I changed the channel and threw the remote across the room in horror."

This was my reply to Ms. Gilbert's unlearned rant:

Lemme tell you, Brittney: You ain't provin' yourself to be no astute observer of politics if you have to analogize with obscure, über-crappy 1980s syndicated "comedies" to prove a political point.

Here's your homework assignment: Read Mitt's Turnaround, Hugh Hewitt's A Mormon in the White House?, and familiarize yourself with details of Romney's term as the Governor of Massachusetts. Then tell us what you dislike about Mitt Romney ... and leave the Mitt "gives me the hebbie-jeebies [sic], "Mitt Romney is super scary" horsecrap in the pasture where it belongs.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?