Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Just what the **** has he been doin' for the past three years?!

On Monday's Hardball on MSNBC, Chris Matthews asked Texas State Senator Kirk Watson to name one legislative accomplishment that B. Hussein Obama can lay claim to. He couldn't do it. I'll bet a dollar to your dime that 95 percent of Obama's supporters are in the same unlearned boat.

This is hee-lary-us:

Chris Matthews: "You are a big Barack supporter, right, Senator?"

Sen. Watson: "I am. Yes, I am."

Matthews: "Well, name some of his legislative accomplishments. No, Senator, I want you to name some of Barack Obama's legislative accomplishments tonight if you can."

Watson: "Well, you know, what I will talk about is more about what he is offering the American people right now."

Matthews: "No. No. What has he accomplished, sir? You say you support him. Sir, you have to give me his accomplishments. You've supported him for president. You are on national television. Name his legislative accomplishments, Barack Obama, sir."

Watson: "Well, I'm not going to be able to name you specific items of legislative accomplishments."

Matthews: "Can you name any? Can you name anything he's accomplished as a Congressman?"

Watson: "No, I'm not going to be able to do that tonight."

Matthews: "Well, that is a problem isn't it?"

A problem, indeed!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?