Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

"White man hated me all my life and I hate him ..."

During my undergraduate studies, I was told by a sociology professor that only folks with white skin can be racists. If I knew where I could find that hairhead prof, I'd tell him this ...

I want you to read what Richard Williams - Venus and Serena Williams' father - told an Indian newspaper, and then I want you to tell me, with a straight face, that no person of color can be a racist:

"I'm Black and I'm prejudiced, very prejudiced. I'll be always prejudiced as the White man. The White man hated me all my life and I hate him. That's no secret. I'm not even an American, it just so happens that I was born in America. People are prejudiced in tennis. I don't think Venus or Serena was ever accepted by tennis. They never will be."

Richard Williams -- the non-American American -- and his daughters have become famous, wealthy, and privileged whilst living in the United States of America. He should be on his knees thanking God that he was born where he ...

I need not say any more. I'm sure most Creeder Readers are smart enough to have already dismissed Richard Williams as a racist idiot.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?