Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 

My Gal Malkin


I ain't afraid to admit that I have a crush on Michelle Malkin. Not only is she über-cute, she has impeccable conservative credentials: pro-life, pro-free market, pro-free trade, anti-isolationist, etc.

Remember when I told you about Hillary's most recent shameless fibbing? Well, Ms. Malkin has not only given us her learned take on Hillary's serial untruthfulness, she quoted Seinfeld whilst doing so (now you know why I love her!):

"Seinfeld's George Costanza famously quipped: "It's not a lie if you believe it." This is how a Clinton -- take your pick, Hillary, Bill or Chelsea -- makes it through the day. Better living through self-delusion. Seeking to burnish her foreign policy leadership credentials, Sen. Clinton has repeatedly peddled a harrowing anecdote about dodging sniper fire during a trip to Tuzla, Bosnia, in 1996."

Read the rest here. (And did I mention that I just admire the hell outta Michelle Malkin?!)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?