Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

The Obamaniacs are getting restless (and angry)

Yesterday, I told a co-worker that if Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic nomination, a very large chunk of the limousine liberals, hairheads and hipster doofi who've been flocking to B. Hussein Obama will sit out this November's election. "Disillusioned they'll be," I said.

Hate to say I was right, but ... I was right. Check out this comment from DailyKooks, er, DailyKos, from someone calling herself "Granny Doc":

"I would have willingly supported any Democratic nomineee, hoping to put an end to the Republican dominance of government. No longer. Barack Obama has won the primary. Hillary is all but dead. But if the Clinton's, and Mark Penn, and Terry McAlliff think they are going to steal this nomination from the voters in the Democratic Party, they are in for an unpleasant surprise.

"I will work unrelentingly to deny Hillary Clinton the White House because she has shown a complete lack of respect for the Party, the voters, and the process of democracy, itself.

I have just joined the ranks of Clinton haters."

See more Pro-Obama kook anger here and here and here and here and here and here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?