Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

LET'S GO PREDATORS! (clap, clap, clap clap clap)


The Nashville Predators enter the Stanley Cup playoffs tonight with no one - and I mean no one - prognosticating that they'll advance past the first round for the fifth straight year. Given that the teams more or less played to a draw during the regular season, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Preds will move on to the second Stanley Cup round this year.

Now I know all about how the Tennessee Titans have sold out every game since they (finally) came to town in 1998; but I defy anyone to tell me that the atmosphere at ANY Titans game was as electric as the atmosphere at the Predators' last home game this year. Click here to see why I'm sayin' what I'm sayin'.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?