Saturday, June 21, 2008

 

"U.S. Out of UN"

'Bout ten years ago, I went to church with a friend and his wife (I ain't gonna tell you the name of the church or the denomination 'cause I don't want a bunch of snarky e-mails). Upon entering the church's foyer, I spied a stack of "U.S. Out of UN" bumper on a table. I picked up one of the stickers and saw "Paid For By The John Birch Society" printed on the bottom. "These people are nuts," I said to myself.

Well ten years later, I'm totally agreeing with the members of that church (I ain't, however, gonna go so far as to say that I agree with John Birchers). The U.S. should get out of the corrupt and America-hating UN -- which only exists because of the benevolence of U.S. taxpayers.

Check this out:

U.N. Official Demands 9/11 Conspiracy Investigation

Armpit-scratching Troofers can take heart that they have an ally in their quest to rewrite history so that it was not Muslim terrorists but the Bush Administration that committed the atrocities of 9/11. Former Princeton professor Richard Falk, the moonbatty special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, normally specializes in hurling nasty allegations at Israel. But now he has his own country in his sights, as he demands that the U.N. investigate whether "some sort of controlled explosion from within" brought down the World Trade Center.


Read the rest here.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?