Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 

Heidi Montag: "Je suis Jesus"

Some semi-famous gal named Heidi Montag really thinks a lot of herself. Ms. Montag, who appears on the MTV show The Hills, has ... well, I'll let you read it:

"The reality-tv star, whose feud with the show's protagonist Lauren Conrad is the reason most tune in to watch, likens herself to Jesus, when discussing the fight between herself and Conrad, which started when Conrad accused Montag and her boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, of spreading rumors about an alleged sex tape between Lauren and her ex.

"'I don't even want to talk about that. There were rumors about a sex tape, but I had nothing to do with that. God knows the truth in all of this, and at the end of the day, that is the only thing that matters. Jesus was persecuted, and I'm going to get persecuted, ya know? But it doesn't matter to me,' Montag tells USA Today."

I don't know what's worse: some bimbo comparing herself to Jesus Christ, or some bimbo comparing herself to Jesus Christ because she was accused of having appeared in a homemade sex tape.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?