Wednesday, August 20, 2008

 

Pic of the day

I love cows. I love to eat 'em, and I love to look at 'em.

I love to eat cows because, well, nothing tastes better than a medium-rare steak, a cheeseburger, or a big pot o' chili. I love to look at cows 'cause my grandfather raised cattle, and I spent many summers watching black and brown cows make their way 'round a pasture into which I could literally spit from my grandparents' back porch.

I often pass a little pond on my way home from work, around which cattle are usually grazing. Every once in a while I'll catch sight of a cow taking a dip. Like today:


Oh, if you think that pond's a little green-lookin', well your eyes ain't deceiving you. It is green. Green 'cause it's full of algae.

That pic just goes to show you that when a cow's hot, he or she ain't above taking a dip in a pond with a color scheme inspired by The Riddler.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?