Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Pic of the day

During one of my three one-mile walks 'round my company's parking lot today, I seen a jet fighter (F-16, I think) pass overhead. While it only took about 5 seconds for the jet to enter and leave my line of sight, its vapor trail stuck around for a while. To wit:


As I watched that jet fighter pass overhead, I had to resist the urge to raise my arms and shout, "U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!"

Reckon what B. Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi would say if they they were standing in a parking lot and looked up to see a military aircraft noisily passing overhead?

Given what I know about Mr. Obama and Ms. Pelosi, I gar-un-damn-tee that neither of 'em would be tempted to shout, "U.S.A! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!"





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?