Monday, September 08, 2008

 

Bouncy, Bouncy!

When I was an undergraduate student, I had a friend who would often say "Bouncy, bouncy!" whenever he saw ... well, I'd be a little embarrassed to tell you what he saw when he said that (I'll let you use your imagination).

When I saw this this morning, I couldn't help but say "Bouncy, bouncy!" in a tribute to my bud:

[A]s of yesterday, the Gallup Track had gone from Obama +8 to McCain +3 a convention bounce of 11 percentage points for McCain/Palin. ...

Rasmussen's three-day track has the race tied as does the CBS poll. CNN's poll - which was in the field before the GOP convention started - has Obama +1. The Hotline Tracking Poll is the odd-man-out showing Obama with a six point lead.

LATE BREAKING: After I had finished writing this column, USA Today posted the results of its latest poll showing McCain leading Obama by a shocking TEN PERCENTAGE POINTS.


Given the public's big beef with Republicans in general, and President Bush in particular, Senator B. Hussein and Senator Lots O' Plugs should be at least - at least - five points ahead of McCain/Palin in national polls; and they should be besting 'em in battleground states by a similar margin, which just ain't happening (McCain is making a big play in Michigan, and just might win there).

If you've already booked package to Washington, DC, in anticipation of an Obama inauguration, you best be lookin' at the fine print to see if you can get your money back.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?