Saturday, October 25, 2008

 

Here's the deal ...

Joltin' Django was out of town on Thursday and Friday. From where I was, I could publish posts but couldn't get comments to publish (say that ten times real fast). Tain't the first time such has happened to me. Don't ask me how the Interweb works.

I received comments and e-mails from several prized purveyors of generalized jabberwocky (apologies to Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS) who wanted to know what'd happened to their comments. Well, they're a comin'. But here's the deal:

I'm gonna start going through all the comments I've received over the last couple of days, and I'm gonna respond to each and every one that I think begs a response. I'm gonna do that until the Tenn. vs. Bama and Middle Tenn. vs. Miss. State games begin. If you don't see your comment(s) before then, you ain't gonna see 'em 'til tomorrow. So there.

Go Vols 'n' Raiders.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?