Friday, October 17, 2008

 

Ticket-splitting is for suckers (update)

A few weeks back, I told you what I think 'bout McCain backers who support Democrats down-ballot. Now I'm gonna tell you about ... well, let's start with the pic:


Let's see ... Obama and Biden are typical union/trial lawyer-funded Democrat statists. Bob Tuke is a typical union/trial lawyer-funded statist, too, but he, as a U.S. Senator, would vote to sell out either the unions or the trial lawyers if that's what Harry Reid told him to do.

So, why in God's name would a green-leaning sort vote for a Democrat tool like Bob Tuke for Senate and an official Green like John Miglietta for Congress? That is, if the Green Party's congressional candidate is such a great, well, candidate, why not support the Green Party's senatorial candidate too?

I'm asking questions that I don't care to contemplate, let alone answer. I have better things to do, you see. What I will ask you to contemplate, however, is this:

Green Party 5th District congressional candidate John Miglietta needs to lose 30 lbs, find a better barber, and get him a copy of Charley Lau's The Art of Hitting .300, don't he? The Tennessee Green Party's candidate for U.S. Senate, Chris Lugo, needs to get serious about his first campaign pledge: Peace in Iraq. If Lugo and his out-of-Iraq-NOW pals have their way, tain't gonna be no peace in Iraq ... it's gonna be a bloodbath, indeed.

I can't help it but I've always stereotyped folks who vote Democrat or Green as idiots. There are exceptions to that rule, I know and I'm willing to admit. What I'm not willing to admit is the fact that someone who votes for John Miglietta and Obama/Biden, or Miglietta and Tuke ... I'm gonna have to stop before I absolutely prove my notion that folks who vote Democrat and/or Green are idiots. So there.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?