Thursday, November 20, 2008

 

See what I mean ...?!

Remember when I said that I was gonna start rejectin' comments full o' off-topic leftist jackassery?

Did you wonder what I meant by that?

Well, here you go ... courtesy of Mr./Ms. Potato In Your Tailpipe:

[New comment on Back to the future. Date: 11/17/2008 9:26:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time:

"Hahahaahhaaaaa!!!

"Fuck you, you redneck faggot sack of fucking shit."
]

Redneck? Lemme dust off my Glenn Gould and Wes Montgomery records, and lemme dig out my 30+ Criterion Collection DVDs.

Faggot? Do you know something my girlfriend don't?!

Methinks Mr. Potato needs to take the tuber in his tailpipe and shove it in his left or right ear. Maybe his brain will've been poked into having a big bunch o' learned sense at that point. Indeed.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?