Monday, December 22, 2008

 

A booming voice of opposition

Regular Creeder Readers are well aware that I had some pretty biting things to say 'bout Fred Thompson during the 2008 GOP presidential primaries. I said such things not because I didn't/don't like Fred -- I voted for the man four times when he was running for U.S. Senate in Tennessee (primaries and general elections) -- I just didn't think he was fully prepared to run a balls to the wall presidential campaign ... and, as we all know, he wasn't.

That said, Fred Thompson is about to try his hand at talk-radio:

Fred Thompson, the Law & Order star turned presidential candidate, will begin hosting a two-hour show in March, as the syndicator Westwood One is expected to announce this week. Mr. Thompson’s show would take the place of Mr. [Bill] O’Reilly’s. ...

Mr. Thompson will start on March 2, replacing O’Reilly, who has said that he needed to spend more time working on his top-rated Fox News program. (Mr. O’Reilly will continue to record daily 'talking points' segments for Westwood One affiliates.)


I wish ol' Fred all the luck in the world. When I can, I will be tuning in to his show.

That said, stay tuned to TNSC, 'cause I'm gonna scan in a cool-lookin' Thompson '94 lapel sticker.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?