Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow!

Yesterday, some 650 international scientists went public to dispute Al Gore and his ilk's global warming claims. Greenies everywhere immediately got all offended, and they stated for the record that the earth is still gettin' hot, hot, hot. Well ...

Tonight in Nashville - Gore's supposed place of primary residence - we had a big ol' snow and sleet storm; and tomorrow, for the first time in my memory, Nashville's public schools will taking a pre-Christmas snow day. Hell, it took me almost an hour to drive the four-and-a-half miles from my office to my home this ev'ning (I'm usually home in 10 minutes).

Here's a pic of my backyard as the snow began to fall:


Here's a pic taken in my driveway 'bout 30 minutes later ...


Wherever he is, I hope Al Gore is freezin' his big ass off. His "fellow Nashvillians" sure are ...!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?