Monday, December 01, 2008

 

Mark my words ...

To say that that Canada is a bastion of politically correct nitwittery is indeed an understatement. As much as I'd like to roll my eyes and chuckle at this, I fear it'll be just a matter of time before similar horse puckey rears its ugly head in ObamAmerica.

Check this out (and mark my words):

The Carleton University Students' Association has voted to drop a cystic fibrosis charity as the beneficiary of its annual Shinearama fundraiser, supporting a motion that argued the disease is not "inclusive" enough.

Cystic fibrosis "has been recently revealed to only affect white people, and primarily men" said the motion read Monday night to student councillors, who voted almost unanimously in favour of it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?