Friday, January 30, 2009

 

Steele-drivin' man!


Congrats to Michael Steele upon his election as the next Republican National Committee Chairman.

I, as a card-carrying member of the RNC, went "on record" for Michael Steele back in November. To wit:

GOPAC is the preeminent education and training center for Republican candidates and activists. Back in the mid-'90s, GOPAC helped me out quite a bit when I was working on a State House campaign; and ever since then, I've contributed a considerable sum to GOPAC every year.

GOPAC Chairman Michael Steele has all but announced that he'll be seeking the chairmanship of the Republican National Committee. I've been quite pleased with the work Steele has done as head of GOPAC, and I anticipate supporting his bid for RNC chairman if and when he throws his hat officially into the ring
.

Godspeed Chairman Steele! With any luck -- and many Obama ****-ups -- 2010 will be 1994 all over again.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?