Thursday, February 05, 2009

 

Let's provoke the nutbuckets, shall we?!

Each and every time I mention firearms here I catch hell from liberals who know less about guns than they do about politics, religion, or economics (and that's saying something).

Goin' back ... my grandfather taught me how to fire a .22 (and bought me my first BB gun), my uncle taught me how to hunt deer and various game birds, and, when I was a wee lad, my dad taught me that a handgun is an effective, er, weapon with which a man can protect his possessions and, more importantly, his family.

In later years, quality university professors instructed me and my classmates that American citizens have a constitutional right to own firearms for hunting, personal protection, and to serve as a bulwark against domestic tyranny. Last year, the U.S. Supreme Court -- in its now-famous Heller decision -- said exactly the same freakin' thing, much to the chagrin of Moveon.org and folks who subscribe to The Nation.

I mention all this because it tickles me beyond repair when some leftist nutbucket gets his panties in a twist when I start talkin' 'bout guns. And I like to be tickled ... just ask my lady friend. That said, here's a pic that should cause them same nutbuckets' panties to twist like pretzels:


I've always had a thing for redheads. A good-lookin' redhead in a gun shirt ... that sure racks my shotgun!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?