Wednesday, February 11, 2009

 

Note to loyal Creeder Readers

Joltin' Django's been ailing as of late. Not only did I suffer one hell of a winter cold in late Jan/early Feb (my cold-weather colds usually come calling in late February), I had to have two outpatient, er, procedures, both of which left me in a non-blogging mood. I'm all - mostly all - patched up now, and I hope to be on a regular blogging schedule from here on out.

I still have one batch of "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McCain" stickers that've yet to be mailed. If you've been patiently waiting, they're coming soon. (Oh, and please know that I've not yet deposited checks for any outstanding stickers.) In fact, I'm sending a free sticker to those sticker-buyers who've had to wait the longest to tell folks, "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McCain" ...!

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for reading!

Joltin' Django
Nashville, Tennessee

P.S. It's not too late to order your very own "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McCain" bumper sticker:


Stickers are available for $3 each, or 4 for $10.

Please send checks, money orders or (well-concealed) cash to:

The Nigh Seen Creeder
2479 Murfreesboro Road, #339
Nashville, TN 37217





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?