Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

Note to Creeder Readers


My posts have been erratic the past few weeks 'cause -- bein' honest here -- I've been seeking treatment for a serious medical condition. Specifically, I've had to deal with a bad patch of skin cancer on my back. The "treatments" have left me fatigued and sometimes in dull pain. Thus, again, my recent posts haven't been posted in as timely a manner as I'd have liked.

I go back to the doctor on Friday. He's hopefully gonna tell me that I'm cancer-free and don't need no more treatment. Let's hope so. If he does tell me I'm "free," the left-wing nutbuckets and I-know-you-and-I-talk-shit-behind-your-back-because-I'm-under-the-illusion-that-you-don't-know-who-I-am folks who regularly visit The Nigh Seen Creeder won't have to wait three days to read a prescient post from me.

Thanks for reading ...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?