Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

Presidential Puss

B. Hussein Obama said ...

"Those of you who are watching certain news channels on which I'm not very popular, and you see folks waving tea bags around ... let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we are going to stabilize Social Security."

The tea bag-wavers said ...

"The National Leadership Team of the Nationwide Tea Party Coalition ... accepted President Obama's invitation 'to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we are going to stabilize Social Security.'"

We'll see if the Prez accepts. My guess -- and I'll put money on it -- is that he'll puss-out.

I'm just an Ordinary Joe. I work 40+ hours a week, I pay my taxes, and, as Bill Clinton once said of Joes like moi, I play by the rules. I also have an an academic advanced degree, unlike the president's professional advanced degree, and I'll wager that I've read more books 'bout economics than Saint, er, President B. Hussein Obama. Thus, I'll meet his ass to have a "serious conversation" about health care, Social Security, taxes, federalism, and any other f-in' thing he'd like to get his ass schooled in.

Come see me, B.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?