Saturday, July 11, 2009

 

Let the "Don't Blame Me ..." special shine a light on you ...


December last year, me and one of my bud's ordered 500 "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For McCain" bumper strips. A few weeks later, I monetarily-challenged a Nigh Seen Creeder hater that we'd sell out of said strips within six months.

The hater in question dismissed my challenge (search the Creeder's archives to "see" the dismissing), but nuts-to-him I just ordered "... I Voted For McCain" batch o' stickers No. 2. Copies of bills of Sale will be sent to him if and when he mans-up and send me his mailing address. So there.

All that said, I'm selling "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for McCain" stickers for $.13 each, from now until my birthday, August 13. Throw in a buck for postage and you can have as many stickers as you want ... for $.13 a piece.

The Nigh Seen Creeder
2479 Murfreesboro Road, #339
Nashville, TN 37217





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?