Monday, November 03, 2008

 

What a cheap bum, that Biden ...


One of the most truthfully-truthful marks on liberals is ... they are extremely generous folks, so long as the money with which they're being generous belongs to someone else. Case in point: Delaware Senator Joe Biden.

Since joining this year's Democrat presidential ticket, Biden's been Cheerleader Number One for B. Hussein Obama's redistributionist schemes. Question is: How has Biden redistributed his own personal income? Well, let's take a look ...

During the last ten years, Joe Biden received some $2.4 million in earned income. From those monies, he gave a grand total of $3,690 to charity. That's .002 percent of his total income.

For some perspective: I make, like, 1/4 of what Biden makes - er, declares - each year. Just in the last six months, I mailed a check for $500 to Tennessee Right to Life; I sent $500 to the Reagan Ranch; and I've put several hundred dollars in my church's collection plate. Looks like I'm one-up -- nay, 'bout ten times up -- on Joe Biden in the charity department, and then some.

Joe Biden claims to be a big-time Catholic. Indeed, he's gone on record stating:

"The next Republican that tells me I'm not a religious, I'm going to shove my Rosary beads down their throat."

I ain't no Roman Catholic, but I'm pretty sure the Pope would never bestow blessings upon a Church Member who gives but a very small pittance of his earnings to charity; not to mention a Church Member who threatens violence against someone who simply disagrees with him politcally.

Saints save us from Joe Biden ... !





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?