Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

In true Living Colour

I exploit you/still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
I'm the cult of personality


-- Living Colour

The current GQ magazine features an "open letter" to one Glenn Beck, in which GQ's know-it-all writers accuse Mr. Beck of leading a "personality cult." (You'll have to buy it to read it.)

GQ has yet to be evenly mildly critical of one President B. Hussein Obama (going back to before he was president). Indeed, the "Open Letter to Glenn Beck" issue also features a kiss-ass essay 'bout Obama's supposed literary prowess (the American Thinker has a few things to say on that subject).

That said, if the folks at GQ are interested in examining a TRUE personality cult, they need to take a look at at all this:

Great news in class rings: Get your Obama tag now!

Actress Victoria Rowell Wears Obama Dress to 2009 Emmy Awards

Mmm, mmm, mmm! Barack Hussein Obama!

And then there's this ...



If them Hollywood nitwits ain't the seed-members of an Obama personality cult, then I ain't a pulled-pork lovin', Red Man-chewin' Tennessee Republican. (And let the record reflect that I'm creeped the fuck out every time I watch that Web vid.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?